The procedure to enroll students in Camden Intermediate are as follows:
- Applicant must provide address, proof of guardianship of the child/children (certified Birth Certificate or court appointed guardianship documents with Judge’s signature). A copy of the child’s social security card will be requested.
- Resident establishes proof of residency by producing all of the following documentation prior to enrollment:
- Drivers License with current Camden address/ or comparable Photo ID with current Camden address/ or current Military Photo ID
- Title, deed, mortgage verification or lease agreement/rental contract/current receipt
- Current bill verifying Camden address (such as a utility bill)
- Complete the Verification of Residency statement and have it notarized.
- Shared Housing cases require both the resident and person living with the resident to complete the Shared Housing Disclosure Form and have it notarized.